- Building Block
Downloads of v 2.0.0
Share on Social Networks
Ivanti Patch for Windows Server...
To use this package:
RES ONE Automation modules and runbooks for Ivanti Patch for Windows Server (Shavlik Protect)
RES ONE Automation modules for Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers
Version 2.0.0 - 5 September 2017
By Patrick Kaak (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The following are required in order to use the API feature:
- Ivanti Patch for Windows� Servers 9.3 or later
The API and Windows PowerShell components and modules are automatically installed with Ivanti Patch for Windows� Servers 9.3 or later. No configuration is required.
- Must be run from the Ivanti Patch for Windows� Servers console.
The API commands will run in a user session on the console. The user�s context is handed off to the Protect service so that the lifetime is decoupled from the interactive session.
- Windows PowerShell v4.0 or later must be installed on the console.
- a RES ONE Automation Agent on the machine where Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers (console) is installed.
For more information about the API see https://help.ivanti.com/sh/help/en_US/PWS/93/qsg-pws-9-3-api.pdf
To set up:
- Import the RES ONE Automation buildingblock.
- Set the ROA global variables:
* Ivanti Powershell Admin Credentials - Put in the credentials with admin rights to run the Powershell commands in (as required by the API)
* You need at least one credentials available in Ivanti Patch for Windows Servers. Enter the friendly name in ROA global variable Ivanti Patch Credentials.
The following service modules are available:
- MachineGroups - Create, Delete, Get (list)
- MachineGroups - Add credentials
- MachineGroups - Add, Remove Endpoint
- Patch Scan - Start Endpoint, Start MachineGroup, Wait, Watch/Results
- Patch Deploy - Start, Start (without waiting to finish), Wait, Watch/Results
- Patch Deploy - Deployed patches report
- Scan and Deploy - Endpoint, MachineGroup
The following Run Books are available:
- Scan and Deploy endpoint
Version 2.0.0 - 5 September 2017:
* Ivanti patch for windows (servers) friendly credentials are only required in the module 'MachineGroups - Add credentials'. In all other modules the value can be empty. When the value is left empty, default values present in the Ivanti Patch console will be used.
* MachineGroups - Add Endpoint:
- It is now possible to give the exclude-option, to exclude an agent from scans
* MachineGroups - Create:
- It is now possible to set a path (folder) where to create the machinegroup in
* Patch Scan - Start [endpoint/machinegroup]
- Added option to use a scan template. If left empty, default values will be used.
* Patch Scan - Wait
- Big bug fix
- Show result on end of wait time (with elapsed time)
* Patch Scan - Watch / Result
- Big bug fix
- Show result on end of scan with patch statistics of endpoint(s)
* Patch Deploy - Start
- Added option to use a deployment template. If left empty, default values will be used.
* Patch Scan and Deploy
- Added option to use a scan- and deployment template. If left empty, default values will be used.
Version 1.0.0 - 18 July 2017 - Initial Release
This package has no dependencies.
|Ivanti Patch for... 2.0.0 (this version)||16||Tuesday, September 5, 2017|